Prairie to be sold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cosbill

I'm at my winter home in Florida however when we return to Upstate NY next May we will be selling our Prairie 29. It's sound with a newer Yanmar diesel (less than 200 hours) bow thruster reverse cycle heat & air etc. It' shrunk wrapped for the winter. Will need a little TLC but health issues have made us decide to sell. Interested let me know priced to send down the river.
Bill

Thanks

When we named it we chose " Una Mas" (one more) considered "La Hach" Myan for" the last one",guess we chose the wrong name.

You chose "Una Mas for a reason, it's always the correct choice, just might not understand it right now, welcome, best of luck....

I'm at my winter home in Florida however when we return to Upstate NY next May we will be selling our Prairie 29. It's sound with a newer Yanmar diesel (less than 200 hours) bow thruster reverse cycle heat & air etc. It' shrunk wrapped for the winter. Will need a little TLC but health issues have made us decide to sell. Interested let me know priced to send down the river.
Bill

Bill--is this boat still available?
Thanx,
Julian

Yes it's still shrunk wrapped for winter. Because of Dr.s appointments looks like we won't get up to NY until early June. It's at Albany Marine on the Mohawk River. Let me know if you would like more info.
Bill

I am in NY and my Prairie is uncovered, it has a Yanmar diesel less than 200 hours, Vertus bow thruster, reverse heat & AC full flybridge enclosure, etc. good condition, dr. Says no more boating. A steal first $12,500 takes it. Bill

Posting some pictures may spark some interest.

Ted

I'm old enough that I am technically challenged in that area. Thanks for the advice I'll if one of my younger friends will do that for me. The boat is great but have told I'm now done with that part of my life.

Direct your young friend to post number 6 of the following thread http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s22/set-up-your-account-|-help-tips-etc-5739.html as it will guide him through the required steps to do so successfully.

For what it's worth, where this a west coast boat I'd be on the phone with you right now. This boat should move fast at this price pretty much regardless of condition(within reason). Good luck to you sir with both the sale and your health.

Thanks, the boat is in really excellent condition, just time to find it a good home. PS went to college at Cal Poly SLO back when it was real small, great Town !

If your Prairie 29 is still available I am very interested. I am in St. Pete, not too far from you. Thanks. Michael.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom