What do I do Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Al! If you only knew how close I was to hitting the Horn button when we pulled away from the dock...but at 5 Am, well you get the Idea.
Tom and Kay are gonna be up in Alaska soon, we won't go there till next year. But we do plan to meet up in the Broughtons in a month or so. Lots of lies to tell still!

Know what you mean.

Hey...how did our wives/SOs get out of order? We should enter this as a 'Match The SO With The Member" game for a TF Prize Basket. I've got a Balmar Alternator Temp Sensor to throw in.

Simple. Mark, Al, Mark, Ray, and then Meg, Perla, Cynthia, and Vicky. Now match them.

There Back!

This afternoon it was pouring down rain here in Shearwater and who comes cruising by? You guessed it, ASD!
Another great time with Kay putting on a Fish Taco feed, MMMMMMM....
And Tom gave us a Gumby Suit demo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 99
Couple of nice boats in the PNW

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 90
OMG I just keep running into you and Bill!!!! Loving it. I am spending an extra day in Shearwater just to catch upon my blog!!! Hope we meet again.........

I gotta tell you guys that I am sooooooooo envious of all of you up there having all that fun (and beer!). I hope you don't use up all of the fun before I get the chance to get up that direction.

I gotta tell you guys that I am sooooooooo envious of all of you up there having all that fun (and beer!). I hope you don't use up all of the fun before I get the chance to get up that direction.

So how much fun would that be......:eek::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom