Stern zinc for ST 34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fkrefetz

Does anyone have the part number or exact zinc replacement information for the stern zinc of a ST34? My hull cleaning service jerry rigged a zinc replacement but asked if I had a specification or part number for it. I checked the Beneteau manual and could not find anything.

Posting a picture of the zinc would be helpful.

I just purchased a 2013 ST34 and waiting to get a few last things done to get it in the water. Here is the info from the service records from last zinc change.
1- No. 8 Vetus hull zinc
1-Beneteau 50mm prop zinc
3- R3 rudder zinc.

Does anyone have the part number or exact zinc replacement information for the stern zinc of a ST34? My hull cleaning service jerry rigged a zinc replacement but asked if I had a specification or part number for it. I checked the Beneteau manual and could not find anything.

Is it not a standard Divers Dream 6"X12" slotted plate (part #DD-612)? That's what's been on the transom of every Swift Trawler I've ever dived.

Last edited:
Boatzincs.com has pictures and detailed dimensions of dozens of hull zincs, including the one mentioned in the previous post. Go tohttp://www.boatzincs.com/hull_bolt-on.html

David

Thanks for the info! I'm new to this forum and really appreciate the quick feedback.

Thanks for the info! I'm new to this forum and really appreciate the quick feedback.

Your diver should have been able to not only figure this out, but to supply the anode as well. It ain't rocket science.

Your diver should have been able to not only figure this out, but to supply the anode as well. It ain't rocket science.
:thumb: I had the same thoughts....if diving/replacing zincs enough....unless completely gone....should be easy to guess as there aren't that many transom zincs.

Mine are tricky but one of the few that arent easy....the spacing is for mini-divers but the bolt diameter is about an 1/8" to large and requires a slight drilling/routing to fit. Maybe something else will fit but nothing I have tried locally and my marina does make zincs available inexpensively.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom