New To The Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saber4mike

Vessel Name
Stella Maris
Vessel Make
C&L 39' Sea Ranger
Thought I'd better introduce myself before people began wondering if I were an interloper. My name is Roland, my handle is Saber4mike (my call sign from Vietnam) I hail originally from Rhode Island, but have since become a Floridian residing in St. Johns.

I just acquired a Marine Trader 36' Europa which is going to need work, but I'm looking forward to it; taking the boredom out of retirement.

I look forward to exchanging information with forum members and learning more about trawlers. I've always wanted one and couldn't pass this fine lady up.

Welcome Aboard! Always nice to have another Florida guy.
There are two things you should know about this forum.
First, your anchor is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough chain.
Second, your gun is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough ammunition.

Welcome Roland! You'll soon be prompted for some pics.:thumb:

;)You'll need a ten-gauge, black-powder cannon to become a recognized TF contributer.

;)

Saber4mike, Mark has the coolest cannon on the forum and possibly the coolest boat, even if it doesn't have a flying bridge. Which brings up another subject we don't speak of, flying bridges. Many members are passionate about flying bridges, for and against. Don't bring it up! You'll start a thread that will go hundreds of posts with no conclusion.

Thought I'd better introduce myself before people began wondering if I were an interloper. .

Wifey B: Are you an interloper? An intraloper? Intra vs. Inter very important for that Coastal Waterway and the highways. An Extraloper? A loper with a horselike gait? Now I'm so confused. :D I didn't even wonder what you were until you tossed that out there.

Welcome.

Hi Roland,
Welcome to the forum! We have fun here. Sometimes we're even serious, but don't take us too seriously.

Ted

Welcome

Ditto Hopcar. Thank you for your service.:thumb:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom