White trash bash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwnall

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
Morgan
Vessel Make
Gulfstar 36
I do not recommend this, nor will I be attending. Not even in spirit. But for those of you who might be in the vicinity of Dog Island (off Carrabelle, Florida) this coming Memorial Day weekend, I will just remind you that the annual White Trash Bash will be taking place. Want to know more? (I cannot fathom why you would, but still . . . ). Then google "White trash bash dog island". It will tell you more than you want to know, most likely.

So JW, when are you planning to get there?

I have cruised by there several times , never stopped, it does looks like a good spot to overnight or a weekend, but, not during that crazy bash

Similar occurrence goes on in my backyard every year. Young and dumb and getting dumber every year.

I learned early on to just stay off the water on holiday weekends. Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day are just nuts around here.

Sounds like the Jobbie Nooner on Lake St. Clair. The sort of thing that I kinda like seeing, but from far away.

Sounds like the Jobbie Nooner on Lake St. Clair. The sort of thing that I kinda like seeing, but from far away.

Absolutely ..
Once went over for a looksee in the dink as we're members of the club next island over.
Ended up pulling a drunk up just as he was going down for the last time.
Guy didn't know he was drowning.
That's a serious drunk.
Exited stage left right after giving him to a LEO.

We learned on the lake long ago to avoid Memorial Sunday and Monday, July 4 and any weekend days with it, and Labor Day weekend. Time to go to another country. We're doing Memorial Day in Canada this year. Last year was Harbour Island, Bahamas. The Bahamas get a lot of crowd from our holidays, just not that far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom