What's the best App for i Phone Nav?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codger2

Guru
Vessel Name
Circuit Breaker
Vessel Make
2021..22' Duffy Cuddy cabin
I want a Nav back up & am wondering what the best iPhone App is. Not Droid...just i Phone. :blush:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. There is no best app, just the one you like the most. Garmin Blue Charts and Navionics are both good IMHO. But I think you will get a lot better mileage with an iPad than an iPhone. The iPhone screens are just too small for guys our age.

I've been using Navionics for a few years, and I like that a lot. I can't say whether it's better than anything else, since I've never used anything else, but I can endorse it. I think it's 15 bucks a year for all North American charts, which are pretty good in my experience.

I've been using Navionics for a few years, and I like that a lot. I can't say whether it's better than anything else, since I've never used anything else, but I can endorse it. I think it's 15 bucks a year for all North American charts, which are pretty good in my experience.

Ditto

Does what I needed without bells and whistles. Fwiw I've never paid a subscription fee and have local to me chart only(all I've ever needed).

Back
Top Bottom