Taking flybridges to new heights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyWright

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
FlyWright
Vessel Make
1977 Marshall Californian 34 LRC
You'd need an elevator to access this FB! Imagine the pendulum-like swing in a beam sea.

This luxurious super yacht concept lets passengers ‘touch the clouds’ on its towering viewing deck

yacht3_2864201a.jpg

"The designer has yet to find a builder" No kidding

Nobody seems to take my three story Manatee idea seriously either.:blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 106
Frankly, I would only be interested in the boat if it had dynamic positioning instead of an anchor. For that kind of money, I need to have the sunrises and sunsets in the correct orientation to the master suite each day. :rolleyes:

Ted

That is one ugly POS.

That's just ugly!

Think of positives here--you probably wouldn't get carbon monoxide poisoning from that Honda portable genset you would put on the stern.

Think of positives here--you probably wouldn't get carbon monoxide poisoning from that Honda portable genset you would put on the stern.

True. You should however be on the lookout for banner towing airplanes.

I finally realized what it looks like.
If you turned it upside down, it would closely resemble a ray gun from some 'B' movie.

The designer seems to be sniffing too much whiteout.

I will not subject myself to the pendulum effect of an FB, let alone climbing stairs or ladders. And to expose one's self to drying if not cooling/frigid winds is not my "cup of tea." Gimme a pilothouse every time.

Mark - no drying or temperature issues - you conn from the flybridge temp controlled horizon pool - autopilot remote on the ledge within easy reach for minor course corrections.

Nearly almost half the time, most comfort is having pilothouse doors closed while driving the boat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom