There goes the neighborhood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boydster

Vessel Name
Change of Heart
Vessel Make
Grand Banks 42
Oh gawd...this is right nextdoor to the remote yacht club that we just joined.
Home

That sounds interesting. I wonder what the "and more...." in the description of activities entails.

Ya gotta know we're gonna need photos.

Hey...what a great spot for the Trawler Forum PNW Rendezvous! Fill/Phil and Eric can lead the Zip Line, whatever that is.

Looks potentially like fun...I think..?

Looks like a good time to be elsewhere that weekend. Anywhere else.

Wifey B: "Adult summer camp?" When I hear "adult" I don't think over 18 or over 21, I think X-rated as in adult movies or as in nudist clubs or swingers retreats or something like that.

I know one thing, I wouldn't like the freaking camp even as it probably is beside me. My real fear would be if it was successful and maybe they'd do it more often in the future.

Omg, I know I think the worse, but it's a children's camp. Adults leave crap behind? Things you don't want kids finding. I sure hope they're like quadruple or octo-ruple cleaning after.

Looks like a good time to be elsewhere that weekend. Anywhere else.

Dave, one place else you could be is gently getting that boat of yours down off the rocks, being careful not to scratch it, taking it to some nice anchorage, and then getting into the dink, moving out a bit, taking a nice photo of the boat, and then getting it up on there as your avatar pic, 'cause that pic there now is giving me the willies...sorry... :eek: :nonono:

Dave, one place else you could be is gently getting that boat of yours down off the rocks, being careful not to scratch it, taking it to some nice anchorage, and then getting into the dink, moving out a bit, taking a nice photo of the boat, and then getting it up on there as your avatar pic, 'cause that pic there now is giving me the willies...sorry... :eek: :nonono:

Lol, maybe this weekend. Plan to head to a nice quiet anchorage.

There is a sand spit there that I have seen several boats grounded on....

Last edited:
I'd leave for the weekend. Some drunk idiot is going to want to "check out" the boats.

RT - check the link address -- it came up "not found" when I went there. Maybe that's a good thing.

Finally got to it. Forwhatever reason, I was able to pull it up after a couple hours. :ermm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom