New to Forum! Looking for a 34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whcarter100

Vessel Name
She's Crafty
Vessel Make
34 Californian LRC
Hi everyone. I've been lurking but finally signed on to the forum. I'm trying to find a good 34. If anyone's moving up please let me know.

Greetings,
Welcome aboard.

341.jpg
????

That's exactly the 34 I was looking for!...or a Californian 34 LRC would work too. Although, probably more expensive.

whats your price range ? How far are you willing to go? Mine is in SoCal and ive been toying with the idea of selling her

I have a sport fish
See profile pics because im not sure ?????? :)

SoCal my be a little far. Price will depend on condition I guess. Are you moving up, or moving out?

I have a sport fish
See profile pics because im not sure ?????? :)

Yup!! You got a Sportfisher!! It looks like the same hull as the 34 LRC. I've never been on one, but I've been on chc's fast LRC with Detroit 250s. Do you have large 6 or 8 cyl diesels? 25 Kts or so?

How about a lower helm?

Lots of finish differences between the west and east coast boats. For a period, Marshall was still building the boats out west after the sale to Wellcraft. When the construction moved east, more laminate surfaces surfaced. In many ways, it's a more forgiving surface and brightens up the tight spaces.

Love the pic with the feet hanging out of the FB console. I was in that position this week securing an air compressor and moving a FB speaker to the lower helm. OK, maybe a lot more of my legs were sticking out, but that's what it felt like.

More pics of that Sporty!

I've got a Clipper 34 for sale here in sunny Queensland. Feel like emigrating..?

I have a 34 LRC in Baltimore winterized and ready for a new owner.

I have a 34 LRC with 3208 cats in NC. Awesome boat but ready to move on.

Well, I now have a boat/ project to keep me occupied. On to the projects!

Well, I now have a boat/ project to keep me occupied. On to the projects!

Well, you've got to give us more than that!! Which one did you buy? What's she got? How about some pics of your new girlfriend?

Congrats!

It an 81 34LRC with the cat motors. Great mechanical condition. Came from Lake Superior. Aesthetically, not so much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 103
Aft deck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 97
Congratulations As you discover the challenges that come with boat ownership, come back here often. There is a wealth of knowledge to be tapped.

OK That Said, A question from a fellow 34 LRC owner, what is the surface material in the cockpit? It doesn't really look like teak TG IMHO. but it looks good I'm looking for something like that

congratulations!

It's the CoolTeak, from Plasteak. It looks great. Everyone thinks it's wood. Beats dealing with the old non-skid on these boats.

34' is good footage! See avatar... :D

Congrats on your 34'er!!!! :thumb:

I think I see this boat now for sale.....what's up?

Moved to Florida. Struggling with taking it away from the Great Lakes. I'm still on the fence as to if I really want to sell it. Ugh.

Take the boat south. It's a great trip. I've done the western river route except the TennTom. I've done the Mississippi up stream during a flood that was a mistake. It ended ok though. I was lucky. I know better now but downstream would be a breeze. The boat is missing you and looking for a adventure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom