New member and new boat in Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slowroll

Vessel Name
Orinoco
Vessel Make
Tollycraft 48 Cockpit
Its official, I close on my new boat this Tuesday. I Decided on the Tollycraft 48 Cockpit and hope to start cruising Clear Lake and Galveston bay soon.
She will be at South Shore Marina this week! Its has been quite a process but here we go!

congrads!!:)

Welcome and congratulations! Watch out for the noisy neighbors in that place. I won't mention Baker by name but rumor has it he is the ringleader down there. :)

Nobody has corralled John Baker yet? :)

Welcome and congrats, Tolly 48 is a nice boat.

Welcome to TF slowroll

Tolly 48 is a nice boat,Welcome to TF slowroll

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Slowroll

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa
Sent from my iPhone, using Trawler Forum

Send pictures ?

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa
Sent from my iPhone, using Trawler Forum

Welcome aboard from Watergate Marina.........we be neighbors! Stop by sometime!

Its official, I close on my new boat this Tuesday. I Decided on the Tollycraft 48 Cockpit and hope to start cruising Clear Lake and Galveston bay soon.
She will be at South Shore Marina this week! Its has been quite a process but here we go!

If the name of the boat is "Orinico" then it is on my dock about 5 slips down from me. Welcome!!!

Welcome and congratulations! Watch out for the noisy neighbors in that place. I won't mention Baker by name but rumor has it he is the ringleader down there. :)

Hahaha!!! I saw this after my other reply!!! Us dock 1 folks are a little more.....uhhhhh.....refined!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :whistling:

Welcome from another Texan!

Kevin

Yes welcome from the largest state in the union

tiny-alaska.png

:D :D :D

Last edited:
If this was at Little Yacht Sales, it is an absolute beauty! A 48 is way too much boat for my needs, but I was tempted to pull the trigger on condition alone. That boat has been well loved.

Yes, I purchased her from LYS, her name is "Orinoco". Thanks, she is a very clean vessel. Stop by and say hi!

Yes, I purchased her from LYS, her name is "Orinoco". Thanks, she is a very clean vessel. Stop by and say hi!

Will do. I did spend some time looking at it at the Boat Show. Very nice boat!!! And definitely well loved by her previous owners!!!

Welcome slowroll and Congrats!

There's good news and bad news.

Good news...you've got yourself a looker! You're sure to meet many who will want to board her for a look! I sure would!

Bad news...you share a dock with Baker and all the good looking ladies who frequent his boat. Just watch out for the 35 Carver with the loud music and lots of scantily clad friends.

PS. Baker's the guy who started this website many years ago before selling it for many millions to its present owner. At least that's the story I heard... :hide:

Welcome aboard and congrats on a beautiful boat. We actually just booked a couple nights at South Shore hotel in August. We will stop by and say hi and guess I may have to check out all the action at Baker's boat! :)

Welcome aboard and congrats on a beautiful boat. We actually just booked a couple nights at South Shore hotel in August. We will stop by and say hi and guess I may have to check out all the action at Baker's boat! :)

South Shore is doing a complete renovation(or at least I hope so)....very long overdue. SO you should be treated to a fresh hotel and fresh pool area. Definitely look me up when you come this way. We can have a beer or something. Not really a lot of action anymore....I have settled down at the ripe old age of 50!!!.....with this little girl!!!!

Attachments

• P8220038.jpg
    P8220038.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom