Newer vs. Older

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are right Art. No disrespect intended NoDestination. Just having some fun.

FWIW, that avatar of mine is actually my boat, but it was the prior owner that found that rock at high tide. Solid fiberglass hull.

HolSht - Big Doggie! First I heard it is actually yours :rofl: :facepalm: :dance:

Wifey B: Are there hypalon mites too that we need to worry about on the RIB? :rofl:

if you listen really closely at a quiet anchorage at night you can hear those little buggers getting blown up when they munch tiny holes into the air pocket.

yes no offense meant just a bit of fun.

Last edited:
if you listen really closely at a quiet anchorage at night you can hear those little buggers getting blown up when they munch tiny holes into the air pocket.

yes no offense meant just a bit of fun.

Wifey B: That's why we don't leave our RIB in the water....:)

I NEVER put mine in the water for just that reason! I carry it around for show only!

Wifey B: Are there hypalon mites too that we need to worry about on the RIB? :rofl:
Someone on my marina is having their older rib re-tubed,they were told the leaks were not from seams, but the hypalon itself failing. If that`s right, yes.

As of 3 weeks ago. :)

YUP - knew that! What I didn't know was that your boat and the avatar are one in the same... less o' course... you are joshing in a previous post 90. :dance:

I at times are pretty gullible... :lol:

YUP - knew that! What I didn't know was that your boat and the avatar are one in the same... less o' course... you are joshing in a previous post 90. :dance:

I at times are pretty gullible... :lol:

Nope. Actual boat. Showed that picture, along with a few others I found of the boat on the rock to the surveyor at the time of the survey. Wanted to be sure he paid extra careful attention to the hull. He did, inside and out, and could find no evidence of the damage and repair.

Nope. Actual boat. Showed that picture, along with a few others I found of the boat on the rock to the surveyor at the time of the survey. Wanted to be sure he paid extra careful attention to the hull. He did, inside and out, and could find no evidence of the damage and repair.

:thumb:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom