Baker
TF Site Team/Forum Founder

City: League City, Tx
Vessel Name: Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Model: Meridian 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey S View Post
To the question posed to me, "why are you here":

I'm really not here because of ActiveCaptain. I'm here because I've been a trawler cruiser for the last 13+ years on M/V aCappella. And heck, for the first time in those 13 years, we have a new purchase agreement on another boat that will require a fair amount of updating if all the surveys go through in May. It's a steel boat and I have nearly no steel experience but I'm sure there are a few here who do.
So you ARE here for the right reasons and not just to start an argument???

<<The fact is, everyone who posts here likes it too(argument) - you would have left a long time ago otherwise.>>

I think Mr. PSN nailed it on this post:
<<GG WAS a lightning rod and how you view her purpose or existence in the world is how you perceive the other 99.999999999 percent of the world.>>

So maybe your view of this forum is your view of the rest of the world???..... I believe you are just pissed that I beat you to it!!!!

Believe it or not, the vast majority of people on this forum are here for the right reasons....the exchange of information of a common interest...in this case, trawlers/boats. They aren't here just to argue. I am not here just to argue. And I hope you really aren't here just to argue. The people that WERE here just to argue, are not here anymore.

Their are some "eccentric" characters on here. But they generally behave and it is just a few. The caustic ******** have been removed....for the most part. And if you see anyone being a caustic *******, please feel free to use the report button on the lower left.
Meridian 411...T-Cummins 450C
Baker is offline   Reply With Quote