View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 08:34 AM   #15
andrewf
Veteran Member

City: Melboune
Vessel Name: Lady M
Vessel Model: Horizon 68
Gee it seems that someone is getting a bit "testy" about isailor.
I don't know what tie up you appear to have with Garmin or Navionics but it seems to me you must have one.

And I don't know about NOAA RNC and ENC charts or ECDIs or Active Captain for that matter, all I do know, from personal experience is that isailor has proven to me that its charts are as good or better than any of the charts I have used in Navionics or my Raymarine CMap charts ESPECIALLY in the backwaters of Australia.

It seems to me that if they bothered to get it right in Australia its pretty fare bet that they would be equally as good if not better in the rest of the world.

Furthermore on two occasions when I have wanted some questions answered they came back to me almost immediately via email with the answers. Admittedly they did seem to have quite Russianized English but the support was great compared to most.

For the money which is not much at all my advise to anyone wanting ipad navigation you would be stark raving mad not to try isailor.

All my friends use it now it is the cleanest simplest and probably the cheapest way to go, I would say do yourself a favour and try it, its not difficult.

I think that this was the question first put in this thread.

You know the old saying "Don't knock till you've tried it"
andrewf is offline   Reply With Quote