Mainship 40 DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Billagain

Hi Everyone! I just found this sight. I've been a member of the Mainship owners sight on Yahoo for years. Always looking for new info and insight from my fellow boaters! I'm getting close to launch day here is sunny Michigan. Finally!! Looking forward to a nice, long summer!

Bill

Welcome. Been a mild winter down here so our season will accelerate after the winter slow down.

Bill...

Welcome aboard TF

I too have been a member over on the Yahoo site but like several others find this one much more user friendly and the folks here at TF are VERY knowledgeable and helpful.
Note there is a Mainship sub-forum below for MS specifics - however the more general engine, gennie, etc posts have the benefit of a wider user base.
Also check out the Library function - again lots of good info there.

Welcome Aboard Billagain from a fellow Mainship 40 DC er..........I've been a member here for quite awhile and loved every minute of it. Bacchus has posted quite a few Mainship manuals here and I have some that I can't remember if they're here or not........Anyway, as some people here are fond of saying " without pics, it never happened" Would love to see some of yours!

Back
Top Bottom