View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 08:01 PM   #103
Art
Guru

City: SF Bay Area
Vessel Model: Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandB View Post
I hope it was a good experience for the kids. I think certainly in the early days where she was sharing more information they were finding it to be a great time. I can't imagine they much enjoyed winter docked in Boston, however.

She was a constant contradiction, but I think that's the real her with sequences of things that just make no sense to most of us. Had to rush back to Boston to get the kids back in school there and because she did business there. But now to California which indicates all that wasn't important, so why didn't she just stay in a warm climate to start.

I can't imagine trying to work with her as a captain or shipyard. That doesn't mean she's a bad person. It just means trying to get her to listen would have been very difficult and annoying.

Very different than the norm, but we certainly are too, so don't criticize that. Just better listening skills when dealing with things new to her would have been very beneficial.

Opening it all up to everyone to follow and read, either courage or something else or a bit of each.
As you mention, she's difficult and annoying... as well as pretty much a pig headed know it all. I, as did many others on TF, tried best to provide her and her mom with credible knowledge to assist choices. She kicked us and out input to the curb (i.e. overboard - lol) tooooo many times. Eventually I simply deleted her from being able to get her posts or threads to my computer... as also did others.

I don't accept difficult and annoying for very long... whens pig headed and know it all comes into play - Color Me GONE!!!
Art is offline   Reply With Quote