New member from caribbean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

101TUG

Vessel Name
Soler Fox
Vessel Make
Selene 62
Hello All,

Since 10 years we living on trawler with all family on ST Barth Gustavia harbor in Caribbean.

We French family, first boat was Sea Master 48, after a Ocean Alexander 66 and now a Terranova 85, we enjoy all those boats and all was like membership of your family :thumb:

Boat is my passion but my business too, I have marine diesel hydraulic electric engineering maintenance company.

If you pass around with your Trawler don't forget to stop for a drink, advice or help :thumb:

Have nice time on your boat :D

Hugues

Welcome aboard, Hugues. That's a lot of live-aboard boat you've got there.

Welcome. I was asking myself what the heck is a Terranova 85 so did a Google search on it and found a lot of nice images. That is quite a boat!

Pictures please, sure would like to see some blue water

Welcome. I was asking myself what the heck is a Terranova 85 so did a Google search on it and found a lot of nice images. That is quite a boat!

A retro aesthetic explorer yacht. Nice boat.

We were in Gustavia for three days in February. Enjoyed our short stay there.

Welcome aboard! Nice live aboard boat, do you skipper and manage her by yourself?

Wow, I could certainly live on a boat like that, especially in the Caribbean!

We were there for a day in late Feb, too; seemed like a nice place.

Welcome, Hugues. We could have come by for that drink, had we known at the time. :)

-Chris

Yes Terranova are totally unknown in US short live of this shipyard born before crise :bang head:
all model was sold to Italie and Sadegna.
This is fantastique explorer and well build, they try to re-born hope they find customer, so roomy 24' beam make place:rofl:

Hugues

A retro aesthetic explorer yacht. Nice boat.

you should saw the boat on inside harbor on buoys ;)

Welcome aboard! Nice live aboard boat, do you skipper and manage her by yourself?

oh oui :thumb: and also make all me technique, my wife help me a lot but after 10 years living on trawler we don't need to talk to much, automatisme working well.
I cheat a little bite I have one guy coming a day by week to clean all exterior this is to much to do:trash: a full day to clean all:banghead:

We were there for a day in late Feb, too; seemed like a nice place.

Welcome, Hugues. We could have come by for that drink, had we known at the time. :)

-Chris

Next time Chris :D

Pictures please, sure would like to see some blue water

some pictures made by friend doing Drone business :)

146050935648367.jpg

146050937945690.jpg

146050939464303.jpg

146050941544448.jpg

146050953077655.jpg

146050955531842.jpg

Next time Chris :D

Heh... I looked through our pictures from that trip, and sure enough I do (probably) have a pic of your boat.

Not a great shot -- not very close, port quarter, from ashore further aft or your mooring -- and I only recognized it after seeing the much better pics you posted.

If you like I can e-mail it to you, though. (PM your address.)

-Chris

Heh... I looked through our pictures from that trip, and sure enough I do (probably) have a pic of your boat.

Not a great shot -- not very close, port quarter, from ashore further aft or your mooring -- and I only recognized it after seeing the much better pics you posted.

If you like I can e-mail it to you, though. (PM your address.)

-Chris

thanks Chris but if it not super shot don't lose stamp to send me:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom