View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 09:01 PM   #2288
Hendo78
Guru

City: Perth
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post
Fishing trip wise; it's a different ball game up there mate. It's so untouched. The islands are 2hrs out from the mainland and everything is big and colourful and plentiful. I'll be posting pics of Flic and My adventures

Wow looks great, or as mom would say...bloody ell mate, your gonna need need a few pints to go with that mountain of fish & chips! . Two hours so maybe 30 miles, close. Your gonna stay out there for the two weeks or do the back and forth thing? I like to go out and stay for at least a couple of days don't care the race out and back thing anymore.
I sold my ranch in Oregon yesterday will take 30 days to get things in order on the ranch but also have a standing offer from three different people to buy another property i own. No more bills headaches or anything to stop me from droppin by

Nah so the plan is to drive up Exmouth from Perth spend a week doing that. We'll be swimming with whale sharks abd dolphins and camping and fishing. We'll make our way down to Geraldton and leave from there for five days fishing at the Abrolhos islands on a live aboard boat. I'll be doing some scuba diving and spear fishing too. All up we are taking two weeks off on holidays (roadtrips/fishing) etc.

Congrats on the sales mate. Sounds awesome to have people lined up.

Sent from my iPhone using Trawler Forum