I need help finding parts please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nascar fan

Please help if you can I have a Ford Lehman motor I think it's a 2714e on my 1971 Grand Banks 49. What I need is the first injector line from the front of the motor on the starboard engine. Where do I possibly find that fuel line and maybe an a fuel injector with it. Your help would greatly be appreciated. I go buy Nascar fan

Yep. Their advert is in PassageMaker every issue!

Attachments

• Lehman.jpg
    Lehman.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 97
I have a couple Perkins. I'd go to my nearest truck or tractor diesel parts shop. YMMV with a Ford.

Glad you got sorted.
These engines are still made in Turkey.
If you don't get what you need PM me and I'll get you a supplier in the UK.

Glad you got sorted.
These engines are still made in Turkey.
If you don't get what you need PM me and I'll get you a supplier in the UK.

WOW!

Where did you come from?

With yer big ol' tricolor an all?

Hi Menzies,
A Guid Scottish name.
I've been on TF a while.
The Avatar was donated by a TF buddy in America.
As we left on our first trip from Ireland to Dunkirk he thought it appropriate.
You can see that trip on 'Voyagers and boaters on the go', 'Ireland to the Mediterranean Part 1'.
You'll see a brethren of yours playing the pipes on the last page, we had a wee dram after the photo.
This years trip up is under the heading 'Windmills and Wine'.
I hope you like it.

Not a Scot.

I'm a Derryman.

Welcome to the forum nascar . I'm from Memphis also . All of my family is still there. We go to Memphis at least once a month . What model GB 49 do you have ?

Ah Menzies a stroke city man.
I lived for 30 yrs or so in Co Antrim before moving to Cavan.

Pack mule I'm really not sure all I know is all the grand Banks look like mine I have a plate in the galley on the wall it says Alaskan 49 - 2 that's all I know and I'm not sure what that means. Nascar fan from Memphis

My boat was certified at one time the name of it was the mallard out of Biloxi Mississippi. I don't care about superstitions I'm going to rename it Joyce Anne after my wife. There was a plaque on the wall where that boat won first place a long time ago at a Wooden Boat Show Gulf Coast Mississippi

That sounds like an Alaskan 49 hull #2 .It's a wood hull right ? I'm a big Akaskan fan and looking at one in Nashville. It's hull #14 .

Yes it is a wood hull. Mine is a 1971. I think maybe you're looking at Seabiscuit I saw that one on internet for sale. I did not pay near that much for mine but that one looks a whole lot better than mine also. My needs lots of cosmetic work and paint only thing I can do is keep working at it and maybe someday it'll look good like that one. The one I have is been neglected for a few years the Marine acquired it from the family of the boat owner he took a small skiff out on the lake somehow fell overboard and drowned.

I do not own a house so I decided to take this project on and looking towards the future eventually living on it.

Yes Seabiscuit is the one . Where are you docking your boat at ?

I know Mckellar lake . I was surprised when I found the Alaskan 49 in Nashville . Even more surprised to find out now that there is one in Memphis . Click on the go advanced section and walk through the steps of posting a picture .

Still can't figure that one out yet. I'll have to try picture some other time I'm not at work

Nascar,

I have a parts motor in my garage. If you strike out on your parts hunt send me a PM.

Bob

I found the part I need new at eBay of all the places but I do think it is the dealer in Georgia. They won't 74.99 for the number one fuel pressure line for the FL 120

Back
Top Bottom