Just general thanks . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boats come and go...the tools for developing friendships. For me Trawler Forum is invaluable for creating lasting friendships which go way beyond these floating money pits!

Boats come and go...the tools for developing friendships. For me Trawler Forum is invaluable for creating lasting friendships which go way beyond these floating money pits!

Yeah, and while we're at it, thanks for allowing my various boat phobias, manias, sick humor and even my Photoshop fetishes.

You guys are making me cry!

Thanks from me also! This forum is a godsend for know-nothins like me.

You're kinda my 2nd home ....
Thanks Trawler Forum!

Larry-are you saying that some of your photos may have been doctored? OMG, now I find out!

Knowledge, inspiration, and humor....doesn't get much better. Thank you

What they said X2. Thanks, again.

When needing directions in a town ... ask a cop, mail delivery person, or taxi cab driver!

When in a store.. ask the assistant manager, or manager!!

When in the pleasure boating world - - > Ask via a thread in Trawler Forum!!!

Thanks To ALL TF Members!!! :thumb:

I've not met many members yet, but I've learned to listen to what many of you say. Thank you to everyone who makes up this community, and I look forward to meeting many of you along the way!

I have been around this forum for a long time and I have made some good friends. I am not going to mention them name by name. They know who they are.
Before that, I was in the PM forum and met some of them who are here now.
2 years ago, when I launched Rainha Jannota, I was honored with many messages of congratulations for the achievement. Before that and for 6 years, there were countless other messages of motivation and encouragement.
Rainha Jannota is far from being only my achievement. It is a product generated by many of your recommendations and ideas, opinions, experiences and points of view. The majority of these hints were given to me for free and with a motivational and humble attitude. This was the best aspect of this distant relationship.
It is in my plans to meet some of you guys soon to reiterate my apprerciations for your help.

Rainha Jannota is in part, yours too!

Attachments

• DSC00678.jpg
    DSC00678.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00675.jpg
    DSC00675.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Fernando, Great to see you trolling these waters again! Rainha Jannota is looking as proud as can be! I'd love to read an update on your impressions of her so far.

Fernando, Great to see you trolling these waters again! Rainha Jannota is looking as proud as can be! I'd love to read an update on your impressions of her so far.

Super Duper Agreed!!!

I haven't seen anyone thank Marin's dog yet. So, thanks Marin's dog.

Back
Top Bottom