View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 07:34 AM   #20
Mule
Guru

City: Fort Pierce
Vessel Name: Florita Ann
Vessel Model: 1982 Present
The price is secondary. Not calling before a comittments is to be broken is the issue. Once shame on them, twice shame on me with no action. Then the manufacturer that licenses the dealer to carry their name does not follow up after notification is the problem.

A $200+ head gasket for a 3 cylinder engine was just the iceiing.

Looking back, I should have not wrote the email about ACE to Westerbeke. US1 goes north as well as south. I should have saddled up my horse and drove to ACE, walked into their Business and ask XXXX why he is treating me so poorly. Ask if he wanted me as a customer and if not why. Ask what I did to deserve to be treated so poorly.

Hard to ignore the White's of another mans eyes when you know you are wrong and you know you have screwed him. I missed a step before the e mail.

The understanding on here for the business and apparent lack of compassion for a customer leads me to believe something, just not sure what. I cannot help but wonder when if there is a time when patience runs out for you guys that are so defensive for the business were it you.
Mule is offline   Reply With Quote