Old 03-14-2016, 08:35 PM   #15
Mule
Guru

City: Fort Pierce
Vessel Name: Florita Ann
Vessel Model: 1982 Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Bill11 View Post
Yeah, that had to be it. The diesel mechanics union is huge here in Florida.
yeah, I challenge anyone to find just one Union shop in all of FL.

As for the traffic comment, by Cpt Bill11 from south Vero to the causeway going 3/4 mile to the bridge to North Hutchins, (take a left at Publix across from the Shell Station) the driving speed is 60mph based on 55 mile limit.

As for Cpt Bill11, exactly how long should a customer with 2 ignored comittments wait before getting Pissed? How many times should Tiny Tim say, "Could I have some more sir?" How many times before you blow, not ready to say "Sir, yes sir may I have some more sir?." How many and how long should you beg to pay $100 +- an hour to get attention before going for the throat? how long would you put up with it?

It took 10 weeks, 10 weeks because of ACE Marine's lies and then I got gouged by Weaterbeke and NEITHER ACCEPTED ANY ACCOUNTABILITY. Not an, "I am sorry, you fell through the cracks, go to hell nothing", in effect, just bend over and watch this. You want some more...just deal with us.... yeah right.

My objective here is to make people aware of what happened to me so if a Westerbeke product is in a boat they are looking at they know the facts. Still more, if there is a re power or re gen, know to avoid, there are ethical manufacturers out there, I feel judging from my experience there is an ethical lapse or at the least a devil may care about the end user by Westerbeke, else they would have shown some concern about their dealers behavior while carrying the Westerbeke name. They do not care.
Mule is offline   Reply With Quote