Toaster/Oven/Microwave Combo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jnvoss

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Gray Eagle
Vessel Make
1985 35" CHB
We presently use a toaster and a microwave to cook on for the weekends. I would like to have more cabinet space so looking for a combo unit that we could use as a toaster/oven/microwave thus eliminating two units to only one. Anyone know and/or use such an item? Thanks.

I have a convection microwave on board

Convection Micro is probably as close as your going to get.
We have one, use it as a regular oven more than the micro side.

Thanks everyone. Good info. I appreciate your help.

Samsung makes a combination toaster/microwave believe it or not. Hard to find but you might be able to order one from Home Depot. I had one for 10 years and then the magnetron went bad. Looked for a few weeks and couldn't find a replacement. Bought a microwave and a week later came across the Samsung again while I was looking for something else on line. Can't quite remember where but that was less than six months ago. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

We use a Sharp R820 microwave/convection combo. It might actually toast as well, using the broil settings. (Dunno if wifey has tried that.)

-Chris

I have one on my boat. Don't recall what brand. It has a separate pull out toaster on the rt hand side, standard microwave on the left, controls between. I have had it about 10 yrs. Works well enough, though I would prefer a little more power in the Mike.

Keep looking, you should find what you need.

Back
Top Bottom