4 Cyl Deere Luggers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A second easy way to save over 1/2 is to purchase a rebuilt tranny (I prefer Twin Disc) from a commercial rebuilder.

There are so many TD out there ,that a core charged can easily be waved on a Ca$h sale.

Subscribe to Boats & Harbors , for a look at the commercial not White Boat prices.

A few bucks for a couple of months.

Also advertising there for what you want is really cheap!

FF, there's this thing called the internet. You can view Boats and Harbors for free on line. :rolleyes:

Ted

As Twisted posted, just during the period John Deere was getting their engines marinized and sold as Luggers. We actually have a couple of Luggers as Generators from Northern Lights. My preferred choice in generators, so a fan of the engines.

OMG! (You young folks know what that means, right?)

Looks like from your new avatar (post #6) you finally got your new loop boat?

Don't mean to sidetrack Hawg's Deere discussion, but you and wifey might consider an introductory thread about your new ride.

:)

-Chris

Last edited:
OMG! (You young folks know what that means, right?)

Looks like from your avatar you finally got your new loop boat?

Don't mean to sidetrack Hawg's Deere discussion, but you and wifey might consider an introductory thread about your new ride.

-Chris

Wifey B: Got it but going to do a number of things on it in the next month to get it fully ready. Right now shaking it down. We went to Cat Cay for lunch today. It doesn't have Lugger (Northern Lights) generator but Cummins (Onan). Will be our first with it. Love Lugger. :)

And do you know OMFG and OMGYG2BK?

Last edited:
No, I only barely know OMG, more than that and I'm too old.

Look forward to hearing about it. One docked next to us at our semi-nearby Hyatt last August-ish or so, looked like plenty of space aboard.

-Chris

ranger42c; said:
...you and wifey might consider an introductory thread about your new ride.
I'd much rather see a video of an Xsbank family reunion.

Last edited:
"there's this thing called the internet. You can view Boats and Harbors for free on line.'

Like so many things , you may not know to look for what is interesting.

"You dont know what you dont know!"

The subscription is so cheap the ideas generated by the various advertisers is worth the few bucks.

These are less likely to be studied using a computer .

"there's this thing called the internet. You can view Boats and Harbors for free on line.'

Like so many things , you may not know to look for what is interesting.

"You dont know what you dont know!"

The subscription is so cheap the ideas generated by the various advertisers is worth the few bucks.

These are less likely to be studied using a computer .
Take a look at the online version. It allows you too easily magnify the sections of the page, making it easier to view for my old eyes.

Ted

BanB,
Have you looked at "Boats & Harbors"?

FF,
Have you looked at the internet?

Looks like you're both trying to sell your stuff without ever seeing what the other is talking about.

BanB,
Have you looked at "Boats & Harbors"?

FF,
Have you looked at the internet?

Looks like you're both trying to sell your stuff without ever seeing what the other is talking about.

I have looked at hard copies of magazines. I prefer the internet as long as it's got the same content. I believe in the case of Boats and Harbors it does. So for my purposes the internet suffices. For others, it may not. What I haven't looked at is how FF likes to use B & H. That may very well make the hard copy better for him.

We read 98% of all we read electronically. To the chagrin of some of our teacher friends, our computers are our bookshelves.

I find B&H a great source for contemplation,

Best as material while in the library (throne room) where it can be contemplated at leisure.

Back
Top Bottom