This looks interesting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings,
Mr. JD. Interesting but not ONE picture of the mechanical spaces. Looks like she's been neglected for a season or two. ER pictures should expose the reality of her maintenance regime.

Agreed. Maybe a bit of TLC required and as always the devil is in the details. Still worth a consideration.

Jim

why wouldn't the owner at least knock the slime off it before taking the photos. This is one of those boats that looks like the owner really does not want to sell it, but the Admiral has put her foot down...

Hey you tropical guys! It's in Ketchikan and it's March 3! Cut the guy some slack! In Alaska, they may shut off the water on the dock in the winter. You should have seen my boat several weeks ago. It didn't look any better.

Could be an estate sale or illness. Owner could be elsewhere and had to leave the boat there over the winter. Sometimes the broker takes the photos before someone gets around to cleaning it. Actually I thought the exterior brightwork looked ok except for around the pulpit. For a 1994, it's a good price assuming everything else checks out. There are several surveyors in Ketchikan.

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Still no ER pictures. I'd go along with you regarding present circumstances IF the ER was presentable. Not just this boat lacks ER shots, there's a lot on YW.

She sold fairly promptly, last listed at $179k. Must have been worth the trip to AK for the buyer.

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Back
Top Bottom