Where are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bilge53

Vessel Name
M/V Major Award
Vessel Make
Senator 35 w/single Lehman
Questions frequently show up that are regionally specific (where you "be" at the moment). Give us some facts up front. We can sometimes read (I can read) my wife's mind but not yours. There is a wealth of knowledge but playing Wheel of Fortune is not productive or fun and becomes not fun for the really smart ones out there.

If you need to be inconspicuous call a childhood friend. Otherwise come forth with details and advise will be forthcoming.

As requested, St. Petersburg, FL

411-StPete.jpg

Questions frequently show up that are regionally specific (where you "be" at the moment). Give us some facts up front. We can sometimes read (I can read) my wife's mind but not yours. There is a wealth of knowledge but playing Wheel of Fortune is not productive or fun and becomes not fun for the really smart ones out there.

If you need to be inconspicuous call a childhood friend. Otherwise come forth with details and advise will be forthcoming.

Huh?

i always thot it ws spelled 'vancooover' as in ooot and abooot...we spend most summers near bella bella/shearwater chasing the deadly coho! lotsa friends in the lower bc area, mainland, and the island...clyde

None of your damn business.

So there! :)

Wifey B: On the Atlantic Ocean...:D Ok, just a bit east of San Salvador, Bahamas. Two more hours of daylight. Home by this time tomorrow. :D

Wifey B: At least he didn't ask what we were doing or what we were wearing....:rofl:

I agree with the OP. Think city, state and country isn't an unreasonable request. Alternatively, something like upper Chesapeake Bay or Pamlico sound would certainly be reasonable.

Ted

Damn, that's my ex.

Back
Top Bottom