Swordfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swordfish

Vessel Name
zwaardvis
Vessel Make
albin 33
New member from the netherlands.
After owned varius boats i was looking for a trawler. As a young boy I was always very impressed by the bold lines of these ships with there flybridge and flared bow, and because there are not many sailing around in the Netherlands.
After a long search I found out that an GrandBanks was way to expensive so i looked for a more affordable solution. I eventually found this albin 33 that fit within my budged. Always well maintained she was for sale because the previous owner had become too old for her. I decided to buy the old lady from 1978.
Because I think there were certain things that could be better, immediately after the purchase i went to work at improving some bits and pieces. Which I will post some pictures from time to time.
I hope you enjoy.

Welcome to the Forum, and looking forward to the pictures. And congratulations on the new-to-you boat.

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on the new to you boat.

Ted

Welcome to TF. I can't wait to see the pics of your boat and where you go boating.

Welcome, Pictures are always welcome, when I was working our company had an office in Lelystadt I stopped there several times always enjoyed it. The manager had a nice sailboat.

Welcome aboard, good to see an European new member. Looking forward for your pictures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom