TF Southeast Florida Gathering?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few more pics. (My iPhone camera skills not so great)

Don and Larry aboard Hobo.

Blue & Michelle

Hobo

Don & Lou

Larry & Don on Moonstruck

Gerhard

Boarding Slow Hand (notice the elegant cockpit boarding step with Ted wondering if it is placed properly for Don's landing)

Scott & Larry

Sorry Lena. Did not get a pic of you.

Attachments

• DonLarry.jpg
    DonLarry.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 178
  • BlueMichelleDon.jpg
    BlueMichelleDon.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 188
  • Hobo.jpg
    Hobo.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 220
  • DonLouTed.jpg
    DonLouTed.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 194
  • LarryDon.jpg
    LarryDon.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 188
  • Gerhard.jpg
    Gerhard.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 198
  • SlowHand.jpg
    SlowHand.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 202
  • ScottLarry.jpg
    ScottLarry.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Thanks David. At least you got 1 1/2 pictures of Michelle. Now, I think everyone but John got in a photo.

What I don't get is why there was no mention of the Slow Hand Crew.

Attachments

• Ted's crew 1.jpg
    Ted's crew 1.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 225
What I don't get is why there was no mention of the Slow Hand Crew.

Now you've done it Larry. Ted was trying to keep that secret from his wife. They were hanging all over the boat when he arrived at Fort Pierce.

You know what totally sucks????? I am seeing this thread for the first time!!!!....some moderator I am!!!! I have been off work for over a month due to knee surgery and I could have easily flown down there and would have. Completely bummed. Can y'all give a brutha a heads up next time?????

You know what totally sucks????? I am seeing this thread for the first time!!!!....some moderator I am!!!! I have been off work for over a month due to knee surgery and I could have easily flown down there and would have. Completely bummed. Can y'all give a brutha a heads up next time?????

John, the first post on the "gathering" (as it will be referred to in TF lore), was last August!! We figured you just didn't like us...

Plus chasing those women around would have been tough on the knee...:eek:

Or was that the recommended therapy?...:thumb:

Well I guess I should be thankful you posted the pic before the drinking started.:rolleyes:

Ted

John, the first post on the "gathering" (as it will be referred to in TF lore), was last August!! We figured you just didn't like us...

Yeah...I saw that. I am usually guilty of just looking at the popular threads in the side bar. I am surprised I missed this one...I saw it yesterday for the first time. Dammit!!! I would've been on a plane out there in a heartbeat to drink with you MFers!!!

"been on a plane out there in a heartbeat to drink with you MFers!!! "

Surely you meant TFers!!, you MFer! :)

"been on a plane out there in a heartbeat to drink with you MFers!!! "

Surely you meant TFers!!, you MFer! :)

Yeah that's it!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Poor Larry. Leaving the marina, he had to hire the local life-guard guy to kick the rest of the girls off the boat. And another thing.....anyone notice how there seems to be an absence of Moonstruck photos, where the bulk of the debauchery was likely to have taken place?

Attachments

• girls on hobo.jpg
    girls on hobo.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Moonstruck's beer supply was depleted by the hordes. And Don cut me off on the Jack Daniels. So we had to move on in order to survive.

Poor Larry. Leaving the marina, he had to hire the local life-guard guy to kick the rest of the girls off the boat. And another thing.....anyone notice how there seems to be an absence of Moonstruck photos, where the bulk of the debauchery was likely to have taken place?

Nah, that was Lena, Michelle, Marjorie, Lou and a couple from Ted's crew jumping in for a swim. They had found the wine.

Last edited:
Just wait for my "Roofyritas"!!!!

Back
Top Bottom