Hello everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seagirl

Vessel Name
Seabiscuit
Vessel Make
Mainship 40

Up until August of 2015 I was a sailor. We have a 30" Pearson which we had a great time sailing, but we wanted a liveaboard. So we bought a Mainship 40. I have adapted very well to a trawler. Our plan is to sell the big house and live aboard the trawler "Seabiscuit" in the summer and live in a smaller house in the winter months. My dream is ,that within a few years, bringing Seabiscuit south so we can live aboard year round. I joined this forum for advice and knowledge.

Welcome to TF! This site is a resource and the best thing about it from my standpoint is that you have so many passionate boaters who contribute from almost every aspect of the boating lifestyle. From million dollar + yachts to fixer-uppers and from dock queens to world travelers.

The only problem that I have found here is that we cannot get a true consensus on the type of anchor that we should be using.

Best of luck to you on your dreams to live aboard full time.

Seagirl welcome to the forum! You'll find many former sailors, us included, in this forum. Lots of people with tremendous experience here willing to help.

BTW, don't listen to Cuttyhunk, its clearly been decided the anchor to use is the one that holds :)

Back
Top Bottom