Now I've seen everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:thumb::rofl: Interesting business and it sounds like a great idea.

They need a drone to deliver the pizza. :angel::lol::lol::lol:

The pizza looked good which surprised me that they could do that on a boat. :thumb:

I wonder how hot that galley gets....

Later,
Dan

In 1989, Nordic Tugs built a custom 32 (hull 32-034) called Pizza-Tug-O for the owners of the Dominos chain in Juneau. The whole saloon was filled with pizza making equipment with the idea of making pizzas for outlying villages and fishing fleets.

$25 for a pizza? I guess that's the cost of convenience! They have the fun of having to re-provision though.

Why was the cooler door taped shut?

Pizza delivery aboard

Bay of Cannes, France, last september. Good pizzas, started from USD 13, cooked on a catamaran sail boat at the anchor in the bay. Delivered by small boat. Was very convenient and fun.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 85
$25 for a pizza? I guess that's the cost of convenience! They have the fun of having to re-provision though.

Why was the cooler door taped shut?

heck...that's what a large, 2 topping pizza with delivery to my marina is in Jersey at a shore resort town.

Patrick AFB and Merritt Island is looking better all the time I guess. :D

When I was in St. Thomas 7 years ago there was a pizza boat called "Da Pizza Boat that would beach itself on Water Island and sell pizza. It wasn't bad pizza, don't know what other islands it stopped at.

IMAG0058.jpg

Yeah, nice idea. We always get waterfront delivery from Big Tip Pizza Oven. Pizzas aren't that good....not sure why I keep going back. Klutzy delivery lady always drops my money.

Attachments

• Big tip pizza delivery.jpg
    Big tip pizza delivery.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 85
With the sand bar parties that happen around here, I bet that's a viable business in Miami.

Pizza cooked and delivered onwater is very cool. We usually get a morning coffee boat in busy anchorages; espresso, croissants, newspaper, that kind of thing, but pizza,great idea.

Great !

Pizza cooked and delivered onwater is very cool. We usually get a morning coffee boat in busy anchorages; espresso, croissants, newspaper, that kind of thing, but pizza,great idea.

Almost room service ! ??

Yeah, nice idea. We always get waterfront delivery from Big Tip Pizza Oven. Pizzas aren't that good....not sure why I keep going back. Klutzy delivery lady always drops my money.

Are the drinks free?:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom