If you have not watched this, Venus (Jobs yacht) making the cut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roguewave

Guru
Vessel Name
bout’ time
Vessel Make
Grady White 282 Sailfish
I'm sure this has been posted before but worth it again...:socool:

watch

A DJI drone taking the video, looks as if. Cool!!

Well, form may well follow function with it's design, but it is still about the ugliest looking boat out there I think. Did Steve Jobs ever get to enjoy it at all, anyone know..?

Well, form may well follow function with it's design, but it is still about the ugliest looking boat out there I think. Did Steve Jobs ever get to enjoy it at all, anyone know..?

I believe he passed away before it was finished.

And personally I like its design.

I believe he passed away before it was finished.

And personally I like its design.

Capt Bill, I just knew you'd say that...guess there's no accounting for taste. Although I can see that for passengers, they'd have great views, and from all over the boat.

Looked like a nice job by the captain...didn't notice but I was surprised to not see a guy on each side with a large fender to let it roll on...just in case.

That would just be another normal day for many a tugboat driver. Try that with a long push and no bow thruster..of course you don't have to worry as much about the "yacht finish" if you do bump. :D

I'm more impressed with the tug crews that push a wide dredge through an opening like that and have to coordinate snaking a 1000 feet of dredge pipe through trailing behind.

Looks like about 20 knots blowing from the port to starboard. And the vessel is long and thin. :thumb:

Peter B, I thought the design of the IPad kind of odd too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom