Nav station repurpose?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Small fridge with some taps and 5 gallon kegs of homebrew. Shelves for a bar over it.

The admiral would want a quilting room complete with Singer featherweight.

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

The admiral would want a quilting room complete with Singer featherweight.

Jim. If your admiral is interested in a 1937 Featherweight, PM me. I'm planning on selling mine. I have both faceplates -- the flat stripes from the '37 and a '51 version with the scrolls.

What's wrong with it? Me. I am incapable of adjusting the tension properly. Every time it gets out of whack (now for instance) it means another trip to the sewing machine repair shop for a tension fix.

Comes with new bobbin, etc.
And love. Lots of love. I made this quilt with her at anchor one winter:

UtilitarianQuilt.jpg

Jim. If your admiral is interested in a 1937 Featherweight, PM me. I'm planning on selling mine. I have both faceplates -- the flat stripes from the '37 and a '51 version with the scrolls.

What's wrong with it? Me. I am incapable of adjusting the tension properly. Every time it gets out of whack (now for instance) it means another trip to the sewing machine repair shop for a tension fix.

Comes with new bobbin, etc.

And love. Lots of love. I made this quilt with her at anchor one winter:

UtilitarianQuilt.jpg

Chuckle! Lovely quilt! Quilters always are such nice people! She's already got one! She also has a more modern Bernina. I've told her though, she needs to finish her "Dear Jane" project. It's a Civil War reproduction quilt, all hand pieced. Some blocks with over 40 pieces of fabric.

Jim
Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Your nav station divulges your boat's sailboat roots. Blow boaters need a nav station so they have an excuse to come in from the wet and cold. It serves no other purpose than to keep their charts onboard and their electronics safely out of harm's way and out of any useful distance from the helm.

That needs a power boaters appliance...ice maker, bar or extra fridge. I still like the tool chest idea, too. Don't surrender it to your wife. You'll never see it again! :D

Due to a 105' yacht sinking of Ft Lauderdale, apparently caused by too many, so they need another home. Check out the relevant thread.

This poor little thing has no place to stay? Well, I guess I could make the room-- it's the right thing to do!

?

There's a special heavenly place for those who shelter the homeless. WTG, 'dude!

Back
Top Bottom