View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 12:45 AM   #7
FlyWright
TF Site Team

City: California Delta and SF Bay
Vessel Name: FlyWright
Vessel Model: Marshall Californian 34 LRC
I didn't phrase that well...I didn't mean what should I ask, but what tidbit of info you'd want from your PO that you never got the chance to ask. Thanks for the replies!

I had a great day on the water with the PO and his best friend who I had previously met on the sea trial and shared more than a few beers together immediately following the sea trial, much to the chagrin of the broker! We spent about an hour at the slip just chewing the fat and catching up. It was as much fun for me to walk them through the boat as it was for them to be aboard again. It brought back some great memories of their adventures together aboard the boat! We each learned a few things about the boat and they hardly missed a single improvement right down to the drawer handles.

If you ever get the opportunity to share a day with your boat's PO, I highly recommend it. Of course, it helps if you're happy with the boat and the deal you got on it.

@DeltaBridges - 25 Delta Bridges in 25 Days
FlyWright is offline   Reply With Quote