View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
Senior Member
dvd's Avatar
City: California Bay Area
Country: US
Vessel Name: BOOSTER
Vessel Model: Nordic Tug 37
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 362
Need Local NE Advice Quickly

I'm at Atlantic Highland in Sandy Hook trying to figure out what to do cause of Irene. No internet - phone only (817-789-7529). Everyone here says leave or pull the boat. Yard is booked up completely. 2 options - see if I can get up to Great Kills Harbor (we're actually headed to Maryland) for a mooring or get around to Manasquan during a weather window forecast for tomorrow. Any local knowlege
as to the best option? I need to make a decision by early tomorrow AM. Thanks

dvd is offline   Reply With Quote