TrawlerFest January 26-31, anyone going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roguewave

Guru
Vessel Name
bout’ time
Vessel Make
Grady White 282 Sailfish
As a fairly new boat owner I think we need to go at least one time, anyone else going? Maybe we can meet up for a beer/wine/cocktail.

No, I'll be visiting the Hawaiian Islands.

I might be heading over, just for the day.

The admiral and I will be there. Looking forward to the seminars.

As a fairly new boat owner I think we need to go at least one time, anyone else going? Maybe we can meet up for a beer/wine/cocktail.

Not going, but it looks like an incredible choice of seminars if they all go through. I think not just hearing the speakers but discussing with other boaters.

In looking at this Trawlerfest, I was thrown a circle curve ball by Passagemaker on the Anacortes one. It shows the dates from Jan 19 through May 22. I did a double take before finding it was May 19 through May 21. They've dropped Sunday. Now just hope all those who started packing up early on Sunday don't do it on Saturday.

I see several seminars I would attend in Riviera Beach if I was there.

Looking forward to going, super cheap airfare did it. Round trip, non-stop Austin to Lauderdale...$235 bucks....for two :dance: of course the other expenses make the airfare seem minimal :facepalm: ;)

Looking forward to going, super cheap airfare did it. Round trip, non-stop Austin to Lauderdale...$235 bucks....for two :dance: of course the other expenses make the airfare seem minimal :facepalm: ;)

Flying in and out of South Florida is amazingly inexpensive. Perhaps the fact there are three airports with nearly every domestic airline has something to do with that.

No, I'll be visiting the Hawaiian Islands.

The first time I ever drove a Ferrari was on Maui. We rented a 308 for a week. Never a problem parking at the hotel with a red Ferrari. The doorman had us keep it right at the front door. (so he could keep an eye on it better)

Ahhh....the 80's.

Oh yeah, Trawlerfests are good. Usually. Unless they cancel the seminars you were planning on attending. Or the entire Trawlerfest.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom