Another new Present 42

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tie A Knot

Vessel Name
Sea Gypsy
Vessel Make
42 Grand Banks Classic
Hello, we are the owners of a Present 42' Sundeck.* We have spent over a year getting the old girl ready for our adventures and although we have a lot of work left to do (every 1 problem multiplies into 2) we decided to get her off the hard and start our travels. Starting out from the West Coast of Florida, we are currently in Marathon Florida and plan to travel up the Eastern Seaboard to the Chesapeake Bay. We are looking forward to finding help and answers on this forum.*

jmerill,* Welcome to the forum!* Cruising in the Keys- How great is that.* Us boaters in the frozen Northeast are Jealous!!*** JohnP

JMerrill,
Welcome aboard! That sure is a fine looking ship you have there!

-- Edited by Forkliftt on Wednesday 26th of January 2011 05:51:03 PM

John P. Nice profile in your avatar. We may be tall for our length but aren't we pretty.

JMERRILL, Welcome, good to have another Present 42 aboard, I have just started on my "year" of getting her ready. What year is your boat? She looks great. Enjoy every minute. An old friend once told me that "God does not deduct from our time on earth, time spent on the water" hope he's right!!
Regards
Graham

I'll chime in for the Pacific Nor'westers.
Sweet ride !
Obviously I'm a Sundeck fan too.
That there's an '88 Nova 40 built by Nova Marine in Taiwan.
It's actually not a CHB (not that there's anything wrong with that).

-- Edited by surveyor1 on Friday 4th of February 2011 07:58:00 PM

dwhatty wrote:

John P. Nice profile in your avatar. We may be tall for our length but aren't we pretty.
*********Thanks,* There are taller bloatboats on my dock- but not as cute as the IG32. JohnP

BTW, I also have a '77 IG 30 with a Ford Tempest engine.
What's your power JohnP ?

-- Edited by surveyor1 on Friday 4th of February 2011 09:33:57 PM

Back
Top Bottom