Wadda Cha Git fer Christmas???!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for sharing my intense happiness. If any of you have extra $$ on hand, I suggest you purchase Crest toothpaste stock. And sunglasses from the sun shining off my pearly whites! :)

The fuel return line has to be plumbed back to the tank but otherwise it looks like we're good to go. Skipper and I shall be puttering around the area until February, then points south.

Kidlet is flying into Tampa in January and again in February for some sort of banking school. She works Fraud Prevention and it's some sort of certification program Navy Federal is providing.

And I'll get to see her. Yeah. Life is so wonderful, and my boat is the best. I cannot stop smiling and know there are a lot of people to thank for my blessings. I wish each of you happiness too.

I love it, Janice!! So glad you're smiling again.

Here's to a great 2016! Cheers

"We bought a new 2015 13' Whaler for our boat"

Too bad you are on the Left coast.

I have the polished SS hoisting bar and all the attach hardware from a Super Yacht that might work to crane it aboard.

My present to me is a 22 x 22 building to store "stuff".

Haha. One of my pet peeves is what immigrants to FL do to their garages. Most of them are packed top to bottom with boxes and bins that prolly came from the basement in their up north gig. Cars never make it in the garage. No room for them.

Sounds like your admiral said enough is enough.

"We bought a new 2015 13' Whaler for our boat"

Too bad you are on the Left coast.

I have the polished SS hoisting bar and all the attach hardware from a Super Yacht that might work to crane it aboard.

Shoot me the info- perhaps the Pony Express can bring it cross country for me. ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom