Our New Boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ktdtx

Guru
Vessel Make
24" El Pescador
We closed a few days before Christmas.
We now have a lot more boat and a lot less money.

2007 North Pacific 52--plan is to start heading north from Anacortes, Washington-Sidney, B.C. area in April with no specific schedule or timetable.

Ken

That is Fantastic!

What a way to spend a summer!

Good for you. In my estimate that is a great, if not the best, way to go about it!

"to finish the moment, to find the journey's end in every step of the road, to live the greatest number of good hours, is wisdom"

Glen

Good deal Ken,
Well done! :thumb:

Let us know how the new boat is working out for you guys. Enjoy!

We were looking at those 52s over the past month, including that one which I believe was in Ladysmith, there are a couple up there. Getting it back to Florida is the challenge.

Last edited:
Nice Christmas present. Now we can't wait to see photos of her.

We closed a few days before Christmas.
We now have a lot more boat and a lot less money.

2007 North Pacific 52--plan is to start heading north from Anacortes, Washington-Sidney, B.C. area in April with no specific schedule or timetable.

Ken

Congratulations.

Have fun, it's a great looking boat.

Thanks!

Yes, this is the one from Ladysmith-Hull #2, it is now in Anacortes where Hull #1, also for sale thru AAA YachtFinders, is located.
We did lots of negotiating, survey, sea trial on Hull # 3 last spring but never could get to an agreement.

We have been looking/shopping for over 2 years and didn't target the North Pacific but they just kept popping up, had a lot of what we were looking for and seem to be a good value and the timing was right.

Holy smokes, from 24' to 52'!! I never heard of 28 ft. itis before. She's a beauty.

Very nice! Congratulations on the new boat!

Ted

Awesome, and cruising with no schedule is over the top.:thumb::thumb:There will be a lot of envious guys here including me.

Back
Top Bottom