Pilgrim 40 on the market

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting. Stabilizers and hydraulic bow thruster - jealous of that!

How do you access to the boat deck / flying bridge? I can't see it anywhere.

Holy cow, I thought I'd been on some nice Pilgrim's but that one is very well done, even to my Admiral's taste. Thanks for posting that one....always getting ideas off others work, you know. Great job on the veranda, nice saloon, beautiful countertop....nice.

Very nice boat!
I really like the light wood on the forward cabin bulkhead and very much like the cockpit (cushions, tables, curtains) which loos very plush and inviting. Nicely done!

That boat was berthed next to me for a week or so this summer. Nice older couple . I thought they were going to winter here in NC but apparently continued south..

Got it. I can kind of see the treads through the stb rear window.

I had to search through many sites to find one showing it as well. The ladder actually looks pretty sturdy for what I'd expect on a boat that size and vintage.

I bet those stabilizers come in handy on that boat.

Nice boat!

Had anyone here looked at the other Pilgrim listed on YW ? I think it's hull #13 .

Papillon is quite a nice vessel and I think it is extremely well equipped for the asking price. I am confident that she will sell.

REAL MOUNTIE is still for sale and I prefer visits in the spring or during summer as I will continue to upgrade her and get her ready for our Erie Canal adventure for next summer until she finds the right owners who will come to visit and make a reasonable offer.

Papillon is currently scheduled to be shown at Trawlerfest 2016 in Riviera Beach the end of January per the Trawlerfest website. That might be subject to change if it is bought before then.

Back
Top Bottom