View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 07:43 AM   #11
Tom.B's Avatar
City: Cary, NC
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Skinny Dippin'
Vessel Model: Navigator 4200 Classic
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,646
Originally Posted by WesK View Post
You can buy something like in your original post for $10 or so or you can spend a lot more and get something that's made for a tank access port.

The one in the photo will be fine if it's mounted on the top of the tank. If you want to put it on the side where it will be covered with water, the more expensive port would be a better choice.

I installed one of the cheap ones on the top of my holding tank. It works.
It will, indeed, be on the top of the tank.
2000 Navigator 4200 Classic
(NOT a trawler)
Tom.B is offline   Reply With Quote