Thread: Humor
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 08:22 AM   #933
rardoin

City: louisiana
Three thirsty strings (yes...strings) were walking down Bourbon Street contemplating a nice cold beer. They stopped outside a tavern but a sign on the door read "WE DON'T SERVE STRINGS!". One string proclaimed "I don't care about that sign, I'm going in ad get us some beers". Off he inched into the bar, climbed up a barstool leg and politely asked the bartender for three beers. The bartender said "can't you read??? WE DON'T SERVE STRINGS! GET OUT OF MY BAR!!!". Dejected the string inched outside and told his friends of the defeat. A second string said "I won't stand for this insult...I'll show you how its done" and went in the bar. He rapped loudly on the bar and said with a bit of force "HEY BARTENDER...THREE BEERS PRONTO". The bartender, none too amused, flicked the string off the barstool with his finger and shouted "GET YOUR STRING ARSE OUT OF MY BAR AND DON'T COME BACK". Once outside the second string dusted himself off and said "Man, that guy is tough; no way he is going to serve us". The last string said "don't fret, I've got this". He began to unravel himself, curl up into a ball and roll on into the bar and up on a stool. He then asked the curious bartender for three beers. The bartender gave him a rather puzzled look and asked "Hey....are you a string?" He replied "no...I'm a frayed knot"
rardoin is offline   Reply With Quote