Making do with a small cockpit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cardude01

Guru
Vessel Name
Bijou
Vessel Make
2008 Island Packet PY/SP
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1449870158.767792.jpg

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1449870179.332061.jpg

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1449870199.316363.jpg

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1449870213.884766.jpg

Wait, that didn't sound right! ?

Last edited:
I knew what you meant..... eh where's she gonna sit?

I have SO wanted to string a hammock across the aft deck. I think I just got inspired!!!

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

If you keep the seaweed away from the cockpit and minimize all ropes and cordage....it will make your cockpit look bigger!!!!

Enough for a hammock and the plastic owl. All good.
(Lucky the title fits the sidebar with no letters cut off)

I heard if you have money, you don't need a big cockpit!!! I am a little worried about my cockpit. It is big enough but it is getting old and a little bit soft. The cool thing....on a really clear night, you can be standing in your cockpit and you are able to see Uranus!!!

FlyWright needs a good-sized cockpit to fish.

Since we don't, we only need room to sit.

Last edited:
reminds me of a joke...

Wedding night, wife takes her first look at the guys small cockpit and declares, "Who are you going to please with that?"

His reply, "Me!"

Dude, I'm more worried about that Miller Lite beer you're desperately trying to conceal from us with that beer cozie. You're not fooling any of us!!

Making do with a small cock pit...

reminds me of a joke...

Wedding night, wife takes her first look at the guys small cockpit and declares, "Who are you going to please with that?"

His reply, "Me!"

Dude, I'm more worried about that Miller Lite beer you're desperately trying to conceal from us with that beer cozie. You're not fooling any of us!!

Car biz is slow. Gotta do what you gotta do!

??

that doesn't look like much of a railing to hang a hammock on...

that doesn't look like much of a railing to hang a hammock on...

Yeah that railing was a little suspect. I think the angle on the railing stiffened it up some but I was careful with it. I'm only 180 so not too fat yet.

Enough for a hammock and the plastic owl. All good.
(Lucky the title fits the sidebar with no letters cut off)

Alright, who did it?:D I had to do that all my life.:blush:

Jesus, just noticed the post title alteration. Lol.

I thought I was going to learn something useful. My wife is very disappointed.

Now then you boys....this thread is getting OTDEous...where are all those mods when you need one, eh..? :nonono:

I make do with my small cockpit, by using a long mast.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 236
Talk about big cockpits . How about a cockpit that's almost half the length of the boat . Like I said before William is like a mullet ( haircut ) business in the front and party in the back :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 94

Miller Lite is redundant :rolleyes:

OP should have borrowed Baker's line handling eye candy for the photo. Just sayin' :whistling:

How can you complain about a small cockpit when you have a Portuguese hot tub?:ermm:

How can you complain about a small cockpit when you have a Portuguese hot tub?:ermm:

Ha! My new favorite name for that thing! Love it.

Someday I will fill that sucker with water. Probably flip the boat.

Thanks to everyone for helping me through this difficult time dealing with my small cockpit. ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom