New hard top :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alemao

Guru
Vessel Name
ORIGINAL
Vessel Make
Hi Star 55
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1449787832.548767.jpgImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1449787847.421789.jpg

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa
Sent from my iPhone, using Trawler Forum

Whoa! Looks good. That is what I am going with, when the time comes to replace the present bimini (hopefully several years yet).

Is that a "Hardtotop" unit? They make a very slick and affordable hard-top option for Biminis..

Home | Hard To Top

That looks good. A friend put one like that on a Bayliner 4588 and it looks great.

In the end of the year, all my familly will go to St Maarten and maybe well have also a new canvas.
I'll post more pictures

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa

I've often wondered what those thing sound like when it's raining. Must be kind-of musical.

Looking good, Sergio!
Is that custom built or off the shelf?

My bimini is at the the end of it's life, and I'm looking at other options. I'd like to shape it to match the rounded cockpit, and I can't find anything semi-circular. Looks like I will have to fabricate my own.

Is that a fiberglass hardtop? It looks very similar to our hurculon top on an aluminum frame. Love it.

Is that a fiberglass hardtop? It looks very similar to our hurculon top on an aluminum frame. Love it.

You're gonna have to tell me a bit more about that!!!

Last year, in St Maarten we suffer a hurricane that got our Bimini and we decided to build a new hard top by fiberglass. We used 3 sheets of fiberglass and honeycomb, put wires to lights and sound.
In January I'll insert 4 250w solar panels on the top.
I'll post pictures

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1453108987.522596.jpgImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1453109012.450920.jpg
Now, the bimini and the solar panels

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa

Very nice!

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

Hi CP, next 25 we'll go to St Maarten to put the boat back in the water, and continue our trip. We intend go to Sta Lucia.

Will be getting mine this summer

Back
Top Bottom