New to forum, 53' Choey Lee Efficient

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings,
Mr. Mc. Nylon filament? Whaaa???? Should be using nylon braid!

dystl.gif

M

You probably know this, but most things diesel related can be asked and found on boat diesel. A really smart 3208 guy there is Nautidawg.

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1449873501.472591.jpgOk, this a test to see if I have this picture attachment thing figured out.

yes! On iPad I have to do this in the TF app. It wont post correctly through safari

Greetings from yet another Cheoy Lee owner. Wonderful, well built boats. Welcome aboard!

Thanks. I actually prefer the Choey Lee trawler profile like yours to the Efficient that I have. But the Efficient has a lot of space. I call it my three bed, two bath mobile condo. Also the hull form allows for planing and can get up on the step. Booksays 18mph. I have not seen that but I can cruise quite efficiently at 10 knots at mid rpm range. And with 1,000 gallons of fuel, I can put in some distance.
Also, just absolutely love the true stand up/walk around engine room and the professional finish with all cables in raceways and the copper/nickel piping. Really is a small ship and therefore appeals to the professional mariner in me.

Welcome aboard, Mr Firefly is funny

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa
Sent from my iPhone, using Trawler Forum

Back
Top Bottom