door latch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tomsboat

Vessel Make
Mainship Trawler
Does anyone know where I can get a new door latch for a 2007 40 ft Mainship trawler.Its for the double swinging doors to the salon from the aft deck.The lock and hasp are one piece. Tom

door lock

Tom , We used a company Security lock distributors and they hooked us right up.Dont have any more info but try a google searech.
Jerry

Tom
Have you checked out SouthCo
I know Mainship used a lot of their parts but not positive about yrs, models and exact parts. Might be worth searching through their online catalog.

Tom
I looked at my key and it was marked TrioVing - searched that and found their website - take a look at the lockset page. It also looks like they will attempt to ID parts w/ a photo sent to them.

TrioVing Locksets

I just went threw that.... I took the plate off and there was a part number on the back and I ordered it through WW Granger. It came from a company in California.

I have a problem with the key turning many times before it seems to engage the latch.
I found markings on the assembly 'DESTRA '2035. Research indicated it is made in Italy.
Anyone have any leads on where to get a replacement assembly in the USA?
Thanks, Captain Ron, San Diego, CA Mainship 400.

Thanks to all! The door is the one that slides on the starboard side next to the steering station. I’ll take this and run with it thanks

Back
Top Bottom