New Beneteau 30' Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Bucky
Vessel Make
Krogen Manatee 36 North Sea

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 100
Version 2 sleeps 6!

Anyway, reminds me of the Cutwater. Guessing the price is north of $300k

Keith

Very interesting boat. I think there is a place for such a boat. Look at the success of the larger Swift Trawlers. There are a lot of people just wanting a boat that they can either live on as a single or spend vacations on as a family. I think one of the things that gets overlooked too is that they now own several US produced brands. One benefit they targeted was selling the US brands through their European dealers and the Beneteau brands through the US dealers. If they'd really do this, then they could possibly turn this into significant volume.

Other manufacturers have abdicated the small "trawler" market. There are still your tugs and a few others. Helmsman has been mentioned on this site a good bit recently. Everyone doesn't want a Sea Ray Sundancer. Some want space and utility. We'll have to wait to see the price and performance of the boat, but I find it a most interesting new model. I'm also sure there have been a lot of people expressing interest in Swift Trawlers but wanting less costly than the 34 and not at all bothered by it being smaller.

I always laugh at the designation "Swift" trawler...

I have "displacement" go-fast to sell ya.

New 30' trawler ? Hull length 31.5', LOA 33'-34' depending on size of swim platform. Sounds like my NT 32' with it's 34' hull waterline, now referred to as the NT 34.

Back
Top Bottom