May I Still Hang Out?? Blue??? You there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Av8

Veteran Member
Traded my Hatteras today for the this, can I still hang out? It has some of the same characteristics, flys low, slow, leaks, smelly and inefficient. Must be a trawler..

3638142570_7393a1f2fc.jpg

Single engine? Yup. Rudder? Yup. Active stabilizers? Yup.

It's a trawler all right :thumb: but the aft deck is a little small and if that's the head behind the pilothouse, it's a tad small as well.

Must be super cool to fly!

Well we know something about the PO anyway - he was color blind!

Phil, as I know it will be just a few days before you buy another boat, you get a temporary pass! She looks awesome! Is the Hatt gone from BYC now?

Clearly it's a fly-bridge model. What's your air draft / bridge clearance?

Just think what fun we can have discussing the pros and cons of a rotary engine in a trawler.

Ted

cool Mr Phil ,

you planning on another boat project ?

You can stay, but only if I get a ride.

Phil, as I know it will be just a few days before you buy another boat, you get a temporary pass! She looks awesome! Is the Hatt gone from BYC now?

Still at BYC for a few more weeks, then off to Lebanon, Tn, and in a year or 2 Key West to the owners future home. Jessie is installing the new CO2 tank....hopefully no loud noises or me yelling at him. I have researched and learned more about the system than I wanted to know as a precaution, but there is still the Jessie factor. I hid the key so he will have to call me prior to install.

Blue Skies,

Phil

BUT it only has one engine.

Holly Molly, what will you do without a get home engine?

Why don't most boats have interesting color schemes like the new/old airplane? White is so boring!

Razzle dazzle!

Find it unnecessarily difficult to differentiate among similar-looking, all-white boats. Helps if the canvas is a different color than blue.

RTF:flowers: "How in the hell do you do that photo for every occasion":socool::ermm: thing??????

Al-Ketchikan:whistling:

Greetings,
Mr. Al. "How...that photo for every occasion" I've studied Mr. mp's techniques... Now, if you'd asked WHY...Just to be a PIA (mostly)...

drkrm.gif

Last edited:
RTF, Weird Science, last scene, Kelly LeBrock gym teacher.

Center board or full keel?

Greetings,
Mr. Al. You're weird eh?

Weird_Science_Facepalm_01.gif

Both Al, and RTF have what you might call a twisted sensahyumah...

Actually, Hopcar, I preferred her in 'Woman in Red', actually, for reasons which I leave to your own happy memories and imagination...
:socool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom