Dauntless at Sea & updated Contact Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wxx3

Dauntless Award
Vessel Name
Dauntless
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 42 - 148
I have finally gotten around to redirecting various domains to the primary domain I will be now using for the blog. DauntlessatSea.com

the domains: Dauntless.NYC and DauntlessNY.com will also redirect to DauntlessAtSea.com

Lastly, I also added a an Instagram link of DauntlessAtSea to the Blog side panel.

I've switched my cell phone from Verizon to T-Mobile (free data in Europe) so I will have a far easier time uploading photos in particular in the coming never-ending cruise. This will allow me make a daily picture posting if nothing else.:popcorn:

My old cell 917 number SIM is now in my tablet, so it will receive text messages. My new 212 number will be the primary number where ever in the world I am.

Best way to contact me is to email me (if you don't have it, it's on the contact tab on the blog) and I will call you. Another advantage of T-Mobile is that I basically get free calls to and from USA for $15/mth.:D

This winter I will publish the updated Cruise 2016 to 2018 Plan. Next winter AND Summer 2017 are still a work in progress and will be until after the fact.

Feel free to contact me at any time and over the course of the next few years I will always be glad to have some extra hands.:dance:

Attachments

• Atlantic Passage 2014 Summer 392.jpg
    Atlantic Passage 2014 Summer 392.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 274
Richard
I got my copy of Power & Motor yacht today and there is an article about you in it.
John
MS390

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom