Happy Thanksgiving......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GFC

Guru
I just wanted to pop in here and wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I'm guessing that because we're on here we all enjoy a pretty nice lifestyle and have much to be thankful for.

We're having 4 generations for Thanksgiving dinner and what a great time it will be. GW's mom turns 100 next month and that in itself gives us all a lot to be thankful for.

Turkey+Moo1.jpg

Mike, Tina and family!

Happy Happy to you and yours, Mike! We'll have 4 generations at our celebration as well.

I just wanted to pop in here and wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I'm guessing that because we're on here we all enjoy a pretty nice lifestyle and have much to be thankful for.

We're having 4 generations for Thanksgiving dinner and what a great time it will be. GW's mom turns 100 next month and that in itself gives us all a lot to be thankful for.
Happy thanksgiving to you and yours Mike as well as to all our friends south of the border.

Be safe and stay clear of Walmart.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family !
Best wishes from France.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you TFers wherever you may be.

Richard

And Thank You to all our uniformed military services members for giving up your holidays so we can have ours. Be safe!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Happy to all. Yes we do have a pretty good lifestyle. However, I do have to work over Thanksgiving. Hey, someone has to do it right? What do I do? Well.... I drive airplanes. So I came to Honolulu yesterday, and fortunately there was some room in First and my sweetie of 25 years got to come with me. And last night I took her to Lulu's for happy hour, this morning we had breakfast at Duke's, and then we went for a helicopter ride around Oahu (mine was free with the airline ID, her's discounted) and tonight we're going to have to find another place to find some poke, and discounted drinks. And tomorrow, Thanksgiving, we get to sleep in and then I get to work the mother of all redeyes, 9:30 from Honolulu to New York, get back at noon-ish on Friday. But I have an 18 pound (fresh) bird in the fridge and Sunday we'll get everyone together and pretend it is (and for us it will be) Thanksgiving.

End of rant.

Last edited:
Yes! Enjoy, and appreciate, family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! And Oscar, you need a lesson in bidding!!!!!....;) BUT....those HNL layovers are about the best in the world!!!

H - td !!!!!!

Last edited:
At the end of the day, I'll be bloated on abundance and mighty thankful for the freedom to make a total pig of myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 51
Yes, I hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving and are safe. For all those they may be heading out shopping tomorrow please remember that all Fridays matter.

Deep frying turkey in Friday Harbor. 5 boat potluck with friends old and new.

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1448690569.118126.jpg

Back
Top Bottom