Ow do you clean de car pet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get good boat shoes.....:D:hide:

It was drilled into me from a young age to knock the sand off my shoes as I was getting into the dinghy. Then when boarding the boat to dip the soles of shoes in the water again. Once I get ON the boat with clean shoes the 'keeping it clean' is way easier.

The problem is guests who don't take this so seriously.

Regarding carpets, I have two sets on my current vessel. One that was glued down. The other set the PO had professionally made and bound in the shapes of the deck with hatch cut outs as needed.

Yep, drink a glass of bubbly at least 3-4 times a week and you get to keep your memory, at least according the the latest WHO (World Health Organization) research. BUT, the bubbly has to be the type made from Pinot Noir or Pinot Menior (sp) grapes, ie two special red grapes (when they make the wine they don't let it sit on the lees -red skins) - all grapes are clear/white on the inside. Probably the same benefit from drinking any red wine. Bottoms up!!

Yep, drink a glass of bubbly at least 3-4 times a week and you get to keep your memory, at least according the the latest WHO (World Health Organization) research. BUT, the bubbly has to be the type made from Pinot Noir or Pinot Menior (sp) grapes, ie two special red grapes (when they make the wine they don't let it sit on the lees -red skins) - all grapes are clear/white on the inside. Probably the same benefit from drinking any red wine. Bottoms up!!

Well, 3-4 times a week isn't in our plans, so we'll just accept fading memory.

Yep, drink a glass of bubbly at least 3-4 times a week and you get to keep your memory, at least according the the latest WHO (World Health Organization) research.
An old logger in Sayward BC was a heavy drinker. No, I mean a really heavy drinker. You have no idea. Was always that way.

Few years ago he had a massive blow out and I don't know how many bypasses. Doc told him he had to quit drinking. Nope, if he had to do that he'd go sit on the dock and drink 'til he keeled over into the drink.

The doc knew him well and compromised; 3 beer a day, that's it, no more. Br. B compromised too. Has nothing all week, then 21 every Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom