View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 01:54 AM   #1
Senior Member
Tonic's Avatar
City: Seattle, Salmon Bay
Vessel Name: Tonic
Vessel Model: 1987 Cheer Men Marine PT42
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 184
Flybridge terminology

Having a bit of brain fart here trying to describe the storage/access area forward of my upper helm. First, what is the term for the exterior area from below the wind deflector to above the salon (or pilothouse) forward windows, and second, is there a term for this particular storage/access space itself?

I thought I knew this but am having trouble accessing my memory banks. Thanks in advance.
Tonic is offline   Reply With Quote